Please post any bugs/concerns with the forums here

We can’t set it up to show what topics you’ve posted in. Unfortunately this software can’t be configured to do that. I checked into upgrading to the newest version, but because of the database integration we have done with the new community software, makes it tricky and hard. And I’m not even sure the newest version of this has that functionality. I will check with the developers to see what would need to be done to upgrade(just because I personally like running the latest software).

And we are all completly confused about the log in problems. I’m still having problems. My guess is that something is weird because of the database integration. We will be talking to the developers about that problem also.

Confirmed. Now I see white letters on a black background. Thanks!

Ok, not a problem, just something to look into for the future. I’m on a couple different forums that do that and its very efficient especially when you have a large post count and you can’t remember which ones you posted in.

Thanks!

Have you guys that are having trouble with logging in check your browser settings? There is an option to keep passwords from sites in the privacy settings.

I made no changes to my browser, but the ‘timeout’ issue seems to be fixed now (at least for me). I was able to write a long post and it posted successfully the first try w/o having to log in again and lose all of what I wrote.

Works for me now.

I believe we got the timing out issue fixed, but I’m still experiencing some weird log in/log out problems.

It is imperative that you clear the cookies on every browser you use. You can search for PMQ in your cookies and just clear those. But your sign on will not work on any browser until you do. You will just keep bopping back to the sign on page.

Yikes. :shock:

Tim,

I can not access profiles either to edit mine or veiw anybody.
I get this message

Forbidden - You are not authorized to view this page

on an otherwise blank white screen when I click on the profile button.

I use XP home and IE 6.

Rick

No issues that i noticed everything seems to work fine
i use Konqueror web browser.
Login seems to work lot better that before all in all just one question why in the world would anyone use IE or firefox

What’s your concerns with Firefox? I can understand IE, but Firefox is a solid browser.

Well thats just my view but to explain i used firefox for the longest since Phoenix 2002 (but the bottom line is firefox lately is a joke no other way to put it)

1.firefox’s memory consumption is crazy they def need to fix thats a major issue
2. their xpcom approch that architecture stinks
3.tons of unpatched vulnerabilities (reminds you of someone ie)
just seems to me they got to cummfy well you can say what ever you like in reply but the bottom line of my view to firefox it stinks there are so many other browser that put it to shame.
Dont take it like im a explore person i left the microsoft garbage back in 1999