PMQ's Pizza Power Forum - Sept. 4-5, 2024

rhynum

Hello, Think Tankers! This is Rick Hynum, editor-in-chief of PMQ Pizza. Many thanks to all of you for making our Think Tank such a great online community for pizzeria owners! Speaking of community, I wanted to let you know about PMQ’s upcoming Pizza Power Forum, taking place September 4-5 in Atlanta. This event is the first that we’ve offered in a LONG time, so we’re super-excited. It will be comprised of EIGHT educational sessions for pizzeria operators, including panel discussions and solo “fireside chats” featuring highly successful independents like yourselves, plus the founders/CEOs of emerging pizza chains (think Zalat Pizza, Pizza Guys, Via 313 and Master Pizza) AND some established and rising culinary superstars who really know their dough. We’ve got 16 speakers altogether, and the sessions cover everything from dough-making and menu development to robotics and automation, attracting and retaining employees, scaling your business, and, of course, marketing.

Also, the Pizza Power Forum will be co-located with the second annual QSR Evolution Conference (hosted by QSR Magazine) and the NextGen Restaurant Summit (hosted by FSR Magazine). So in addition to the sessions focusing on independent pizzerias, your admission price (just $149) will also give you full access to both of those major events, including keynote speakers like the presidents and CEOs of Burger King, Popeyes, KFC, Firehouse Subs and others.

I’m not gonna ramble on and on here. I’ll just conclude by saying that we’d love to have YOU join us in Atlanta on September 4-5. You can learn more and get registered here. And if you’ve got questions, drop me a line at [email protected]. All of us on the PMQ team look forward to meeting all of YOU in person!

Back