Point of Success Help

Opened a pizzeria about a month and a half ago, but I just started delivery. I use Point of Success. Is there a way to route drivers to orders, so I know how much in sales they deliver at the end of the night for when I’m checking them out. Right now I’m hand writing what driver took what and how much it cost, but am starting to get busier and would like an easier method. Prior to delivering we were just carry out. Thanks for your help.

In the managers screen under tills and banks you assign each driver a bank by pressing the new button, select driver bank, select the staff and the amount of money in his bank . The driver then goes to driver dispatch and selects the deliver he is going to take and selects his name and presses the out button. at the end of the night the driver is cashed out by going into tills and banks, select the driver and the close button. The drivers list of deliveries and total sales will print.

You will need to set up the printers etc for this to work. Let me know if you need more help

Thanks Daddio! I couldn’t have said it better myself. Let us know if you need anything else.

By the way, I’m in the forum every day. You only hear from me when I think I have something to add to the discussion.

If you get Microsoft Streets and Trips, you will enjoy the fact that drivers can map their drives from the dispatch screen as well.

We print the driving directions to receipt printers as well and it has worked great.

Love Point of Success.

Mapping works great if you are in an area the is not in rapid growth mode. My general area is being built up so fast the mapping is 2 years out of date. Even with the updates from Microsoft.