POS opinions

Hey guys just a quick question. I am currently running with rapidfire in one of my locations and diamond touch in the other. I was thinking about getting a new system for both stores. I was just trying to get some feedback on what everyone else is using. I’m generally happy with both but was just thinking about making an upgrade. Any and all input would be appreciated. thanks za

Currently we are with Firefly. Good system, very reliable, good support.

The other two I was looking at was Revention and Speedline. If I were starting again I would look at the other two and do another comparison since I am more educated now as to what I like and don’t like. From what I have gathered, these seem to be the top three that people talk about.

Aloha/Radiant is the worst company we have ever dealt with. Had them in four of our stores at one point and now are about to swap out the last one in one of our stores. Couldn’t say enough bad things about them.

Hi Za,
I have had my PDQ from Signature Systems since Dec. and I love it. I’ve had to call for support about 10 times, nothing major. They have answered my questions right away except on one occasion when I left a message and they called me back 10 minutes later. No problems with the hardware. It is a very easy system to use and train new staff on. I’m very happy with the decision I made although it was a tough process. Good Luck.
Mike

i junked a $25K P.O.S. (piece of sh!t) POS for my Foodtec system a year ago and could not be happier…highly recommend

PRISM by Microworks! I have used it for more than 10 years and there tech support is second to none. They are competitively priced also.

thanks guys. I’ll check those out.

I’ve always liked the Aloha system I have used at a lot of bars and restaurants. Just my 2 cents.

I was a huge fan of Aloha when I used it for the last place I worked at.

Dont get DiamondCrap, its junk. If I were to redo it, it would be revention, point of success, or foodtec.

Pizza Director from Foodtec Solutions. Awesome system. Awesome Features. Great Support. Basically does everything you can imagine…