Promoting catering on LinkedIn?

Has anyone ever tried advertising catering services on LinkedIn? What has been the most effective way to promote pizzeria catering services to companies? Thank you all in advance!

Linkedin is not a social media site where I would expect to look for something like that. In fact, I do not expect to find much locally oriented there at all. Linkedin is a professional networking site focused on the professional world and connecting individuals seeking jobs with others who might be able to place them and vice versa. What people go there to look for is not related to consumer goods.

In short, I would not go there to find pizza sales.

Actually, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to run Linked In ads to promote catering. Remember, corporations hold meetings, events, etc so they will need some sort of catering. If you happen to be running an ad at a moment a company needs for one of their events, they might click in your ad.

The question is, will it be worth it? I guess there’s one way to find out.

https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/ads#

I get advertising agencies, brokers, investment bankers, insurance salesmen, you name it, offering me their services on LinkedIn. Can’t hurt to try and if it doesn’t work out, all you lost was your time and a small piece of dignity :slight_smile:

Telemarketing by location (zip code) - hands down.

Hello friend,
Social media is a best path for promote our brand or business. LinkedIn is also part of promote our business.
Business owners can also promote his brand information on social media websites. Its a great source to improve business sales .