PS360 standard finger configuration

Just upgraded from an ancient Lincoln to a PS360. Now that I actually have options on configurations, I don’t really know where to begin. Anybody know what the standard factory finger configuration for a ps360 is? Any recommended configurations to get a nice crisp crust?

The factory supplied finger configuration was.

For R to L direction upper row 4 in blank plate-Three hole finger-Three hole finger-8 in blank - 8in blank plate-Three hole finger - Three hole finger- 4 in blank plate -four 4 in blank plate

Lower row Six hole finger- Six hole finger - 4 in blank plate Six hole finger - 4 in blank plate Six hole finger - Six hole finger.
Reverse for L to R flow

George Mills

Correction to the above

For R to L direction upper row 4 in blank plate-Three hole finger-Three hole finger-8 in blank - 8in blank plate-Three hole finger - -four 4 in blank plate
George mills

Thank you George. If I’m missing a couple of the 4 in blanks, is there a recommended place I should leave it open?

Do not leave any space open. Oven will not preform properly. Order the blanks from your service company

George Mills

The blank ones were actually hiding in the oven already I didn’t see them Thank you so much though George. When I outgrow these babies I will definitely be contacting you.

So I’m trying to get these ovens dialed in. We’re not getting enough heat on the top, in reference to the bottom. My first thought was to switch out one of the bottom 6 hole fingers with one of the top 3 hole fingers, but the 3 hole fingers don’t fit in the bottom brackets. Is there a reason for this?

No reason that I know of .You can order a upper finger with more holes.

George Mills

To emulate the lincolns you should basically be all open along the bottom. Then have 2 open fingers along the top. One close to the entrance and One at the exit. It should be baking only from the bottom in the middle area of the oven.