Question for anyone in the ALBANY, NY Area

Are any of you familiar with the restaurant supply company, Central Restaurant Equipment? It’s located on Central Ave.

I am considering buying ovens from them and want to be sure they are reputable before I make the 900 mile drive to pick them up.

Any info you can tell me would help, Thanks

I am a few hours from albany and i’ve heard of them, and may have even stopped in there. There are a couple of Restaurant Supply places in the same area, i think even on that same street. I haven’t heard anything negative about them but i can tell you to stay away from Albany Restaurant Supply if you accidentally stumble in there…they don’t honor their own warranties.

You dont need to drive there. I deal with them alot. Call greg at ext.294. If you order ovens from him he will work with you and you probabaly wont pay shipping.jpizza

im outside of nyc and just recently purchased ovens…i have looked all around new york and i can tell you if you are gonna go to albany i would just make the trip to nyc…

im outside of nyc and just recently purchased ovens…i have looked all around new york and i can tell you if you are gonna go to albany i would just make the trip to nyc…