Question for Tom (or anyone) on AIB's "pizza camp"

Tom, I was actually registered for the Pizza Production Tech class back in 2006 but was forced to cancel out at the last minute for a little surgery my esteemed doctors thought I might enjoy…the 2008 class didn’t fit into my schedule here, but I’m still wanting to attend.

Question, is this the place for a guy like me to learn the back-end stuff? I’ve got a bit of experience with pizza, nothing great but would make the investment in this class if this was geared for the newbie to come and get his feet wet.

Also, I read about the Vegas show, there’s one in Orlando, there’s a smaller one in Ohio…is there such thing as a Pizza trades show in Chicago or somewhere closer to me that I’d be able to attend?

Thanks.

Jeff

Re: Question for Tom (or anyone) on AIB’s "pizza camp&q

I wholeheartedly recommend Tom’s course. It is fantastic. And Tom is not going to be at AIB forever. Without him, I would not have learned as much about the science of dough or sanitation.

Re: Question for Tom (or anyone) on AIB’s "pizza camp&q

there’s one in Orlando, there’s a smaller one in Ohio…is there such thing as a Pizza trades show in Chicago or somewhere closer to me that I’d be able to attend?

We have our New York Pizza Show in March if that’s not too far for you. You can find more details online at http://www.NewYorkPizzaShow.com.

Liz Barrett, editor-in-chief
PMQ’s Pizza Magazine