I’ve found that most ordering systems are badly designed and overpriced and I’m working on a new online ordering system for a fair price and a great user-experience.
I know many people are unhappy with MenuDrive as there was a post about it on here a few months ago. I’m looking for some info on what problems you have with your current online ordering system.
Here are some questions I have or if you have a general comment I’d also appreciate it:
- What PoS system do you use and does it offer online ordering?
- What is wrong with your current online ordering system? Do you get more incorrect orders/manual corrections/customer complaints? Do your employees like using it? What complaints do they have?
- How much does it cost you to currently run your system?
- Do you find yourself contacting support often? Did you like a guided setup or a more manual setup?
- Do you have a mobile app and do you want a mobile app (other than GrubHub or DoorDash)?
(moderators: I hope this is OK since I’m not advertising anything, but please remove if it violates the rules)
Also, in exchange for the help, if you message me, I’ll do a mockup of your online menu for you free. julian [at] phebos [dot] com