Questions that need answering...

I am in need of help with several questions that I have.

1. My store now uses a 16 oz. logo cup but am thinking of adding a larger plastic cup. I would like to have this cup also a logo cup and let the customer pay a discount price if they bring it back in at a later time.(sell it for $1.99 and refills at a later time only .99 for example) My question is who has the best price for these types of cups and does anyone let customers refill. What size do you use and what do you sell it for and resell it for.

2. I have read many post about how many of you have used your pos equipment to track customers and send out specials. We have been using our pos system now for several years and have been open just as long. I would like to start to build a data base. How do you guys collect the names, address, and phone numbers without slowing down the registar.

thanks to all for any help you can give.

1. I have read many post about how many of you have used your pos equipment to track customers and send out specials. We have been using our pos system now for several years and have been open just as long. I would like to start to build a data base. How do you guys collect the names, address, and phone numbers without slowing down the registar.

I’ve been thinking on this one myself.

One way (which will involve slowing down the order) is to offer a 10% one time discount to the customer to fill in the fields at the time of order.

Another is to start a customer of the week drawing box where you have them drop off their receipt, being sure that they include their address, and then you draw once a week for a $25 gift card or something like that.

1. 24 to 32 oz, same visit refills are free, with cup they are charged refill price on next visit.

2. Customer information is taken with every delivery order. Having cards they can fill out in the store is a good idea as well.