Raffle idea

My wife came up with a good idea. She said that we should give everyone who orders a large pizza a raffle ticket and have a drawing every week. The winner would get a free large pizza or something. Has anyone ever done anything like this?

Have not…yet, but we actually bought a couple of packs of raffle tickets at the dollar store last week and were going to come up with some way to use them.

One of my clients does a monthly 50 / 100 draw…They put 50 or 75 cents for each guest in a pot…Not sure of the actual amount but small…Each month they draw a winner…The winner get 50% of the pot in gift cards and a charity, school, etc, gets 100% of the cash…This client has added 100s of names to their database from dine in clients that would other wise be anonymous…

Please let me know what you decide to do with them. I’m thinking we’ll tape them on large boxes with a very small piece of paper explaining that we’re going to hold a drawing every week for a free large pizza.

We did a raffle at our “re grand opening”. We gave one ticket for every order. We raffled off gift certs of varying sizes, which are great for bringing people back. The grand prize was free pizza for a year which we promoted. The free pizza for a yr was one free specialty pizza per month. Low cost marketing in my mind