RBSLynkman

hey faxed over the copy of my invoice(about a month ago) and the cynergy data invoice,
I just dont see how I am saving money

Is this something you should really be dealing with in a public forum?

Pretty bad taste and business if you ask me.

Um, he is helping me, figure out my report. If you see the other post I am in no way suggusting anything bad about his company just that I need help figuring out the difference and since I couldnt get my rep to return my calls he offered to help…
ON A SIDE NOTE…IF HE OR ANY OTHER PERSON WAS HERE SELLING A SERVICE AND I WAS NOT TREATED THE WAY I THINK I SHOULD BE TREATED OR SERVICE WAS NOT WHAT WAS PROMISED THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR IT, AS WOULDNT YOU WANT TO KNOW?

again like the original post also states that my pm isnt working and I need to see if he got the info that was faxed

Sorry, it doesn’t say anything about your PM not working in your original post - thus I had no idea.

There’s nothing wrong with the post. I, for one, will be following it because I find it difficult to compare credit card processing companies – there are so many different rates. We are currently with Link but I would love to be able to compare them to other companies to see how we are doing.

my previous post was about Sam’s Club/1st Data - best rates I’ve found

RedBarn,

Send them again. I don’t remember seeing the statements. I think you sent me an email, which I replied to, but did not receive the fax.