Recruiting Idea

I thought it was such a great idea, I posted it on our customer board today. I thought you might like it too.

Apple Store managers use this handy little tool to recruit great customer service staff. Check it out.

Im not a fan of poaching other businesses employees. I have had that happen to me and it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Big Dave used this technique

I wouldn’t really consider it pouching. The example clearly states that if they are happy they shouldn’t leave. So in my opinion if you give out a card and it sways that person to you than they weren’t happy and there should be no hard feelings. If someone did that to an employee of mine,first I would see if there was anything I could do to maybe make them stay and if not send them on there way with a smile.

If they’re giving standout service, chances are they’re happy where they are at the moment. But while they probably won’t immediately jump ship to come work for you, that little card may well make them remember you down the road when they are ready to move on. It’s sowing seeds.