Remco Millenium 2000 oven for auction.

If any think tankers in the southeast are interested, there’s a Remco Millenium 2000 oven being auctioned off at DM Dennetts auction in Sanford, Florida on Thursday. I am in no way connected to this oven or auction house, just figured that one of the think tankers might be interested. There’s a slew of other restaurant equipment as well including Hobart mixers, ice machines ect. I’ll get contact info for anyone interested.

I’ve bought many, many item from this auction house over the past 10 yrs…all good deals…no shills in the crowd…starts on time & moves thru the itemized items @ breakneck speed…

but…

I’d never buy the Millenium oven…all I’ve ever heard is hassle after hassle…buyer beware!!!

I’d be scared myself.

http://www.eurekastageline.com/milleniu … iption.htm

I agree with other posters and do not recommend that oven:

George Mills

I think I’ll save this link as a reminder that when I think things are bad they could be much worse.

If ever there were a case to file for bankruptcy this would surely be high on the list?!

Just ‘bumping’ the thread…curious as to any new feedback on company…

I know it’s a bit sketchy history, but they’re still around, with new models to boot…

Geo…any more insight?

I’ve just been researching some rotating deck ovens, and this was one of the Grand Daddies…

I’m working on a new project that already has a Woodstone gas oven, a couple of mid-age Baker’s Pride and an older Baxter reel oven and a full blown commissary…quite an eclectic mix…

The client has some grand plans/ambitions to say the least…

Geo…any more insight?

I still know of no one using that oven. One thing about an oven that hot ,if busy with a lot of pizzas in it and the oven tender gets distracted and looses track of the sequence in which the pizzas were inserted some pizzas can make more revolutions than intended and burn.

George Mills

If your looking for a Brick oven or Wood Fired Oven… Look at Woodstone or Earthstone.

All those moving parts in a remco isnt worth it.