Responding to the Coronavirus (Covid-19)

I have noticed my local restaurants and Pizzerias in Buffalo are using their text marketing more than ever. They are very grateful they have already built a text list so they can send a text blast out to their members. They are sending out that they are available for take-out and curbside pick-up, because it is hard to find who is open for customers. They are sending out their limited specials, how to pick up or get delivery. They can put a link right in the text for their online ordering. They are using MMS to send out pics of their food right in the text. Social media is flooded right now so this is the fastest most direct way to reach their customers. They are not concerned about the monthly cost of this because they are making money on the orders they get. Social media is flooded right now and this is the best chance they have to reach people in minutes. 99% of texts are read.

Due to the current circumstances. I am offering a way for PMQ Members to get started for FREE. When you make it past the 3 months, your price would be $89/mo for 5000 messages/mo. You can also earn 25% off/month for 1 referral up to 4. This is what plan all of my pizzerias choose. If you still have social media reach and website traffic you can start building a list immediately. I can show you how. You can set a time to learn more here.
Hang in there all! Praying for all of you! Not sure why this image is small but you can read it here.

SENTEXTNRSP (3)

Anyone have a good source for washable cloth masks? That’s the next safety step to be taken and to be expected by customers. I’m surprised the towel distributors haven’t started offering a stock & wash service.

I ordered a couple different models from DHgate.com but they won’t arrive until next week probably. Cost $.50 - $75 apiece for a case of 100.