Revention POS Touchscreen Workstations and Accessories For Sale

For Sale are two Revention R2315 touchscreen POS stations with solid state drives and integrated credit card readers. These are current models offered by Revention, not outdated junk. Included are two current M-S Cash Drawers, two thermal Receipt Printers, (one serial/USB and the other Ethernet/USB), and the call management Caller ID interface for 4 lines. All of the equipment is a tad over two years old, in excellent working condition, and was all purchased from Revention/POSETC in a bundle. Included in the purchase is a Two Station license from Revention. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser and you can pay the shipper directly with your credit card. Transfer of the existing license with Revention will also be the responsibility of the purchaser. Units will be professionally packaged and shipped to you by a certified UPS Station unless other arrangements are agreed upon. Restaurant is now closed, and our loss is your gain. I also have two Telequip Coin Dispensers that can be integrated with the Revention POS for making change. The Telequip Coin Dispensers were not purchased from Revention though, but are supported by their software/hardware. I can be contacted at sales@lanwhiz.com. Email me your phone number and I will ring you if you are interested. Whole Package for $2,500 including Telequip Coin Changers and 2 Station License.

R2315’s are not the current models offered by Revention. The current model (for the past year or so) is the R3310 - an exponential improvement.

FYI to any potential purchasers - the license transfer fee is $175 per station.