SAME WEEK different Year SAME SALES ALMOST?

I am assuming (instert standard joke here) that all or alot us experience this. Sales growth is up year over year, however there are just weeks year after year with almost identical sales lower than yearly avg. with absolutely no apperant reason. I am having one right now and it drives me crazy! Average weekly sales are 8300-8500 this particular week of every year (6020, 6123, 6600, 6400, 6220) pretty sure not weather issue. Just can not put my finger on it. advertising is consistent. Does anyone else have similar weeks of the year, and more importantly have you been able to identify a causal relationship?

Thin2win

Psst… [size=1]superbowl[/size].

Thought of that, but why would that drag it down for the week?

People blow a wad of cash on parties etc and don’t want to spend any more for this week. And, they’re tired of pizza and wings and beer and…

RED ALERT!!! DADDIO…BRAD SAID THE “S” WORD!!! :shock:

I would like to think it is your wife just taking a little shopping money out before tax season really kicks in! Girls gotta have her shoes! :wink: Oh, and matching belts, purses, jewelry, jackets, hats, sweaters, gloves, boots, and all the other crap!!! :roll: Opps…forgot car! And why do they need 12 pairs of sunglasses??? 8)