San Antonio Pizza

Any TT’s in the San Antonio TX area? Anyone know of GOOD pizza places in that area? Road trip! Leaving Colorado for Texas vacation tomorrow!

Aside from topic… Texas Vacation in July?

Have a good trip.

My niece and her family were just relocated there. Had a great time (sticky as hell)! Had an awesome pizza at local brewery Freetail Brewing. They had a wood burning corner deck oven and some great beer too.

Out to Southern California next week where I know I will again visit a brew pub who serves awesome pizza - Newport Brewing. Get back from that last vacation in time to send my daughter off to college and get my campus store ready to have a record fall! I just posted record weeks (for the 3rd week of July) in 2 of my shops last week. I would have never thought to do the sales I did ever in the middle of July.

Good to hear you are having a good trip. One of these days I will catch you in your store or you will visit Steamboat. Looking forward to having a beer with you. Business is good here too. We have had record April, 2nd best ever May, record June and tracking for a record July. Hope this keeps up!