Schedule Magnets

I am just gearing up for sales of schedule magnets for the 2007-2008 hockey season…Mostly junior and college teams…Many college and junior teams sell ad space on these magnets…If you are looking for a way to get access to these fans perhaps you might want to contact a local team before your competitors get there first…RCS…

What size magnets are these and at what typical cost? We do a football schedule for the two colleges here, but it is like a post card with a magnet strip on it that we can mail.

-Scott

Scott I do not have a real good answer for you…My post was not intended to sell direct to pizza places but rather for them to consider approaching a local team to see if they could advertise on their schedule…

At this time of year I sell the magnets directly to the teams and the teams sell ads to the local advertisers…The most popular size is 4" x 7" with 1 to 3 sponsors…Although this year I seem to have a lot of interest in 5" x 7 3/8"…Quantities range from 250 to 12,000…

I suppose south of the border football schedules are far more popular than hockey schedules…As such, a number of suppliers have stock designs for magnets, laminated cards, wallet cards and/or magnetic business card schedules that can be personalized with your info…If you have a relationship with a local vendor of promotional products they should be able to help you out…If not, please drop me a line and I can…

…RCS…