Scientist discover best Cheese Blend!

Just saw this article about Scientists at the University of Auckland testing different cheeses on pizza. They say a mix of Mozzarella and Cheddar gives ideal combination of texture and flavor! What do you guys think? If you blend your cheese, what type do you use?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2731695/The-best-cheese-pizza-A-mix-cheddar-mozzarella-gives-ideal-combination-texture-flavour-scientists-reveal.html

The flaw in this theory is you get a different result from the same cheese when cooked in a different type of oven or at a different temperature or for a different amount of time or any combination of the three. I tried every cheese available to me from all the suppliers in the area before choosing that cheese that works best for me.

I do have pizzas that have a blend of mozzarella and cheddar but there are many customers that ask to have the cheddar left off and a few that want only cheddar. As with most scientifically derived theories there is a margin of error often related to human preference.