Selling to large employers

With the holidays just around the corner has anyone contacted any large employers
in their area with a pizza special for the employees? I was thinking of doing our 7"
mini pizza 1 topping for $3.00, but not sure on who to contact I would think the
human resource person but i dont know for sure. Has anyone ever done this. If so
how did you approach them or do you have a sample letter you sent
Thanks…Tonyspizza

The Human Resource Director is the person you need to sell this to. Let them try your food for free and make it the best ever. Maybe you could offer to cater a small meeting for the company.
I have sold to a few large companies (500+ employees) nearby. Last year I did a Christmas package for a company that bought a Christmas present for 550 employees. The gift they gave was a $25 gift card and a car wash from my pizzeria and car wash. I gave them everything for half price and I know I picked up dozens of new customers at both the pizzeria and the car wash.
I approached the hr director with our menu flyer and the presentation on a full color brochure that I designed on my computer. The brochure laid out the benefits of giving the gift:

1. Your employees will love the gift because they can feed the family several times.
  2. Our menu has a wide variety of great tasting items
  3. They can experience the best touch free car wash in the region
  4. They will remember your generousity several times.
  5. We will prepair the gifts. All you do is distribute them.