Sheeter/Dough troubles I think?

so i bought a sheeter about a month ago. Now im having a problem with my dough. I am having large bubbles form all over the pizza while baking. Could this be caused by the sheeter? it is usually happening on extra large but sometimes on large as well. Any help would be appreciated

There are a number of things responsible for bubbles in the dough. Cold dough, coming directly from the cooler to the sheeter, and then to the prep table and on to the oven. The fix in this case is to allow the dough to warm at room temperature for at least an hour before you begin opening the dough. Another cause is insufficient fermentation time. If your dough is being stored in the cooler over noght, in all probability it has sufficient fermentation on it, so that would not be the problem.
In many cases, we find that dough which is sheeted to full diameter will have a propensity to bubble unless well docked. I normally don’t like to sheet my dough to full diameter, instead, I like to sheet it to only about 2/3 or 3/4 of the full diameter, and then finish opening it up to full diameter by hand. This all but eliminated the bubbling while providing a nice uniform crust with great hand tossed/formed appearance characteristics.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor