?_Slutsky:

Hello,

I recently opened a pizzeria in MO. One of our biggest problems is that I live in Illinois and cannot be there to properly manage and market the restaurant. Sales have recently dropped and I have tried radio, newspaper and flyer advertising. I really need to know what my next step should be to increase my sales. I have had no negative feedback what so ever about our products and I am wondering if we are doing something wrong to drive our business away? Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

You are in a tough spot! The best way to trouble shoot this kind of problem is to be on the site up to your elbows in the operation. It is just the only way to really know what is going on. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of little things that could be going wrong that would never cause a customer to complain, but that could easily make them choose some other place over your own. If you can arrange to be there for a while I think your problems would present themselves to you. I wish you the best of luck with your store, and I hope those sales bounce back even higher for you.

David McGuire