So, how was your Turkey Day Eve sales?

I was hoping to be busier, but I was only about 20% more than a typical Wednesday. How did your store do?

I am in Canada and I was up 30%. Who would hav thought that could happen?

The thanksgiving eve day is always a real busy day… combined with rain or bad weather makes it more busy…

Sales this year were 20% more then thanksgiving eve from the prior year.

I was expecting just 15-20% more than a normal wednesday because all of the students fled town. Dinner rush was busier than a Friday and I ended up almost double a typical wednesday. I already have over 90 pizzas orered for Friday morning too. Have to deliver 35 to our mall by 9AM. Looks to be a great week!

I was up 60% over a normal Wednesday. Very happy with it.

average wed for me

Wednesday was average Friday sales…I expected above average…oh, well, it will come Friday/Saturday I guess

Well for us it was more like a Friday than a wednesday. We more than tripled our normal Wednesday sales. I think the weather being in the seventies and being right on the main highway helped alot.

LITTLE BETTER THAN AVERAGE

Ditto

busy like always for the day before thanksgiving up 34% 21% and 14% in my three stores from last year

We had a pretty average Wednesday ourselves. Actually pleased since school is out and out town is a suitcase community on holiday weekends.

we were up about 35 % of a normal friday business… we are slammed all day… kids had a half of day in school and when that happens are lunches are ridiculous… so we had that in our side… its was a great day…

pretty good, was like a saturday night with half the crew except drivers.

both stores busy. One about +50% and one +40%
Additionally, we had no school on Wednesday so Tuesday was busy too!

We hit 200% more for a Wednesday… Wed. usually is really slow… it was the same as a regular Sat. Night.