Social Media

Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to write a detailed post on how to promote on different social media accounts without having to post individually on each one, but time hasn’t been on my side lately. So here’s a summarized version. If you run into issues setting it up post here and I’ll try to help out. 

Here’s a quick little tip I want to share with you regarding social media marketing. I use this method with all my clients and get them good results with it. It is a bit of work at first, but once setup it will be smooth sailing from there on.

You will be using Instagram to do your posting, and once you post on Instagram it will automatically post to Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and your Pizza Shop Facebook’s page.

Go over and open an account at ifttt.com, after you sign up go over here -> https://ifttt.com/applets/w4pbYGre-promote-your-business-by-sharing-instagram-photos-with-twitter-pinterest-tumblr-facebook-pages

Make sure you already have accounts and signed in the other social networks I posted earlier. Go ahead and click on Turn On and follow the instructions for each one to allow IFTTT access to your respective social network account.

Once finished allowing the access you’re done. Head on over to Instagram, post a picture and watch the magic happen.

Hope it helps!

-Jaime

Social media is a best path for online promotions specially Facebook, Instagram,LinkedIn etc.
Many pizza restaurant owners promote their business and update daily posts like photos,videos and restaurant meal menus.