source for thermal labels? 4"X1.5"

Where are you guys ordering your direct thermal printer labels (box labels) for your POS? I am pricing and researching sources and figured you guys have the hook-up for the good one(s).

Right now I am aiming at http://www.labelsdirect.com who sell them for 5.89 per thousand (that’s 5.65/roll of 960)

Nick

I used to use the same size labels and purchased from a couple places, one being Labels Direct. I think I actually started buying from them based on a reply from you about label prices a few years ago. I never found a better price than what Labels Direct offered, but heres a story where customer service trumps price.

The store that now uses that POS system I had ran out of labels a few weeks ago and called Labels direct looking to buy a few cases and get a couple rolls shipped overnight with the rest shipped via UPS Ground. Labels Direct not only wouldn’t ship a few rolls overnight, just a full case at over $80 shipping, but since it was after 3PM wouldn’t ship till the next afternoon. I recommended that he call www.labelmatch.com who happily shipped two rolls out overnight and sold him a few more cases. Hopefully he will remember the customer service and overlook a couple bucks per case and continue to purchase from Labelmatch.

Labelmatch doesn’t carry the labels for my new system so I am still trying to find that reliable source with a great price. I have just placed an order with www.pizzaforms.com and thus far am impressed with their ability to beat other prices and the customer service I have received. I don’t know if they carry the labels you are looking for but I would give them a call.

this post reminded me that I have 2 cases of 4"x2" thermal labelsif anybody can use them…also 2 brand new Advantage LX thermal laber printers that we ended up not using with our new POS

PM if you are interested

Thanks!

this post reminded me that I have 2 cases of 4"x2" thermal labelsif anybody can use them…also 2 brand new Advantage LX thermal laber printers that we ended up not using with our new POS

PM if you are interested

Thanks!

We are using http://www.ablelabel.com/whitelabeldt.html

Their prices are good($6 per 1000) and they ship out right away. We are in the Seattle area and get them the next day from Spokane UPS ground.

I called and asked for a sample roll to make sure they would work since the dimensions are slightly different from what we are currently using. I was getting ready to grab my credit card to pay, but they shipped one out for free! I really, really hope the labels work because I think I’m falling in love with this company.

Brad, let me know how they work out. Their price for a 4,000 label roll is pretty good. Fewer roll changes with the 8" roll, but I don’t know if it will work in my Zebra printer :frowning:

I usually get my labels from TimeMed. Their products are targeted towards the medical field but really they have all kinds of labels so you don’t have to be in medical to purchase from them. Here’s a link to their site: thermal labels.

I had a few people PM me how much I wanted for both printers

Model LBD42-2043-003

They are on craigslist for $550 for BOTH with almost 2 cases of labels for free if I do not have to ship. As close to new as you will find since they were only used a couple days. PM me with your email and I can send back pics…thanks!

Barcode Wharehouse. BIZ

Last time I bought they were the best price

I use Zebra printers

I’ve got a dumb question, what are you using these labels for?

Not so dumb. I was wondering the same thing :slight_smile:

instead of paper printers the labels can be stuck to the box, etc and programmed with POS to print out any other info besides the food item (price, address, directions, item 2 of 7a…my POS had a summary which was helpful that summarized the order so drivers would not forget stuff (ex. 4 pizzas, 2 salads, 1 wrap, 1 appetizer, 2 sodas)