SpeedDine Online Ordering

Had a rep called me today about SpeedDine. I didn’t initially like the site when it first launched but it seems to have made vast improvements in the past 2-3 years. Any think tank users able to shed some light on their experience? Pros/Cons? We currently use Brygid

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I switched from Brygid to SpeedDine. Saved around $80 a month when I switched. Take a look at my SpeedDine site order.unclericos.com. I was one of their “testers” when they were first rolling out with it. There was a lot of bugs in the beginning but it runs real smooth now.

Pros
I can edit my own site
The pricing is linked with the pricing in your POS
The coupons are linked

Cons
I had to upgrade my internet speed
I have to use Worldpay Express or MercuryPay gateways which limit my options for processing credit cards
Had to set up an ECom merchant account (double the fees)

If you have any questions let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the response. What about orders that don’t make it to the POS? That’s what worries me the most. Brygid calls. I don’t believe Speedline will

Speedline doesn’t need to call you. The customer get the error. The site talks to your computer, your computer responds. If the site doesn’t get a response it will show an error message. This was happening a lot to me in the beginning but after I updated my internet speed it hasn’t happened since.

Sounds good! Last question I have for you tonight I promise. Did you see an uptick in sales after adding it?

No, not really. I just found it more convenient. I had nothing against Brygid they were great to work with, but I was getting charged per transaction and my transactions were getting up there. I was looking to switch to a company that integrated and offered a flat rate and SpeedDine caught me at the right time.

I feel the same way and also signed a NDA with Speedline to become a tester but once I saw the site I knew it wasn’t ready enough for my customers. I’m glad it’s going in the right direction. Brygid, my rep included, have definitely been great. SpeedDine seems as if it would eliminate some steps when items are out of stock and of course menu updates are huge. I’m going to check out that link you sent (already have been on Jets site) and probably schedule a demo.

Thanks again Rico!