State LInes

I live on the line between 2 states and I plan on opening a Delco…does anyone know if I need to get licences from both states if I plan to delivery on both sides of the line? thanks for your help…


Yes, you must be licensed in both states. You also must pay sales taxes for sales incurred in each state, which probably means the tax rate is different. Make sure you get a good POS system that will have the capability of seperating one state from the other. Come tax time, you’ll be glad you did. -J_r0kk

I feel for you! Man that must be a pain!