Storage of Pizza Crust

I would like to prepare 40 to 50 pizza crust the day before I actually need them. What is the best way to store pre-made pizza crust to be used the next day.

Get them into a cooler ASAP after panning. A pan rack works well, you can put up to 15 on one rack, and there is a size for 10 also. 3 racks and you’re done, cover them with a bun pan cover (big plastic bag, clear so you can see what they are) Depending on what your recipe is, of course, that should work fine. YMMV

TPK;
Do you mean pizza crusts or pizza skins?
Pizza crusts would be par-baked crusts. These can be made up well in advance of the time you need them and stored in a plastic bag in the cooler. Bring out what you will neeed for the day in the morning so they can warm up a bit before you begin using them.
If you want to make your pizza skins one day in advance, not a problem. Make the dough and form it in your normal manner, then open the dough up and make your skins, place each dough skin on a pizza screen and immediately take to the cooler where you can place it on a wire (tree) rack. Allow the skins to cool thoroughly on the rack. This normally takes about 30 minutes or so. You can then remove the skins from the screens and begin stacking them on a cardboard circle. Put a piece of parchment paper on the circle first, then a dough skin and another parchment paper. You can build a stack of dough skins this wat to 10 or 15 high. When you have a stack completed, place it inside of a plastic bag and close to prevent excessive drying. I like to remove a few skins from the stack and allow them to begin warming at room temperature for about 10 or 15 minutes before I use them. If you take cold dough skins directly to the oven you might encounter a problem with excessive bubbling of the dough during baking.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor