T-Shirt Sales

Our shirts were embroidered, not screened. They came out very nicely. I end up doing a batch of them for employees abouot every two years (like printing costs, the cost per shirt drops with quantity. But when they are not for sale, I keep the extras at home and bring them in for new hires…

Nick I agree that $12.00 is far too much…You should be able to come up with a nice screen printed 2 colour design for less than $5.00 each if you buy 144…Keep the price low enough that they sell good…And low enough you can afford to give them away if something comes up…

As far as caps…You might consider patches with iron on backing…You can buy the patches in quantity to keep the cost down and apply them as needed to smaller quantities of caps…These days most patches and caps are made in China…The patches come by Fedex so you get the benefit of China prices but speed…The caps come by boat so this keeps these prices down…Find a local screen pritner with a heat press and they can help you out.

Another thing is most places get asked for donations…Donate something with your logo on it and you get more bang for your buck…

…RCS…