T-Shirts

I am in the process of designing t-shirts to have printed since many of our customers ask if we sell the t-shirts. The staff shirts only have our logo and our name on the back, with nothing else on them and I want to do something a little different for the shirts we will sell.

For those of you TT’ers that sell t-shirts, what do you have printed on them besides the logo? Phone number, address, tagline, etc? Anything printed on the front?

With Christmas/holidays just a few weeks away I figured this would be a great opportunity to bundle them with some gift certificates for gifts.

Any creative ways you have bundled the shirts and gift certificates in the past?

Thanks!

There are companies that specialize in creating unique artwork for screenprinting tees. Just a few that I have looked at are: www.inktrax.com[/url], [url=http://www.campuscollection.net]www.campuscollection.net, and hotactionsportswear.com. All of them have great artists that can put together artwork much more creative than I can come up with.

I am a big fan of giving away t-shirts with a qualifying purchase…So many pizzas and get a free shirt…Also a good idea to put a t-shirt and gift card package together…I have no problem with the idea of selling shirt but I lean more to keep the price at a cost recovery or less price point…You are not in the t-shirt selling business so best to use these as a marketing tool…Find a good artist and do a nice design…Get lots of shirts out there and sell more pizza…

I went with our name on the left chest pocket area (small) and a Giant Logo on the back. No phone number etc, tho.

Make sure you give away or sell tshirts that your staff DO NOT wear. Have one for staff and one for customers… Speaking from experience…

The front of our t shirts say “There are two ways you can get it every night”. And on the back is our logo and says carry out and delivery.

A former employer has several sayings on the back of the shirts. “Corporate Pizza Sucks” is the most popular. “Just Like A Real Restaurant”, “Same Day Service” are also popular. Be creative! Have a contest for your employees, and one for your customers.

I have been looking at these guys - http://www.295guys.com/content.php?cid=1526# . They have good prices and they have design people on staff. The link is to there pizza design gallery for some ideas/examples. :smiley:

Thank you all for the feedback!

I think I am just going to use our logo which is a pretty neat design in itself. I am conflicted on whether or not to add any additional information to the shirt. Part of me thinks I should at least put the city/state since anyone wearing it is essentially a walking advertisement and if people see it they could easily google our name and city that is on the shirt. Conversely, I think in many situations less is more and people may be more apt to wear a shirt with just the logo instead of logo and text. Argg.