Taradel

I was just stating my impression of the situation.

11X17 Tri Fold 80# paper

I’m getting a quote of $1539.50 from printing4less
vs
Taradel 975.00

10000 8.5X11

764.00 Printing4less
525.00 Taradel

Not to beat a dead horse, perhaps we’re getting a discount with printing4less, but their price on 15K includes shipping, Taradel’s price on 15K does not include shipping. Perhaps its because of the business we’ve done in the price. Perhaps Taradel provides lower quotes to their existing customers than their website does in general. The online quotes are really meaningless, its like paying for a credit score, its just a meaningless score.

Hey, go with the best deal, printer you can get. I’m not knocking Taradel by any means, its just they’re never close, and apparently, despite the question posed earlier to Chris, don’t seem too interested in how they could get our (maybe should rephrase that to be “my”) business. Really not a problem on my end.

On the other hand, it looks as if a few of you should call printing4less, maybe there’s a better deal there for you…

Good morning TT:

Regarding the viability of a group buy…the extensive logistical issues inherent in organizing everyone’s artwork, quantities, paper stocks, and delivery requirements, has quickly highlighted the fact that we are better suited to offer you each exceptional value on an individual basis.

That being said, it’s an absolute pleasure working with so many of you and I am available Mon-Fri to personally assist you and answer any marketing questions you may have. I also want to let you know that we’re very excited about a suite of marketing solutions that will be available soon. This will be offered to existing Taradel customers and we’re convinced it will change the way marketing is done in this industry. Stay tuned . . .

And please remember, just because another company has the same paper and print options, you may not get the same quality or customer response from the menus. With Taradel, you will always receive amazing customer service, expert marketing advice, and the same commercial quality printing used by the big chains. Dollar for dollar, nobody competes on overall value.

All the best folks!