Telephone greeting then transerred to order takers

Anyboy know what kind of phone equipment I need,I want a professional greeting that then transfers you to…order takers…

Hi this is Chucks PIzza HOUse…we love you…sending you to CHuck to take your order…



Its called a call sequencer. Contact Mike Wick at Message on Hold at 1800-392-4664. You can check out their website at Look at the autoattendant or callworks system.

Another to check out is