The Best way to spend 200k

Johnny,

It is true that I have several existing locations within shared spaces, but that was to get up and running. I also recognized that Domino’s Pizza, & Pizza Hut, and several other National restaurant chains, and smaller competitors, have merged with gas stations, a gas station is generally located in a Class A location, with high traffic, and high visibility. Many of the location I have gone into, I have actually taken over and existing operational restaurant that wasn’t making profit. I am currently looking at renting a 2500 sq. ft. Chalet at the base of Silver Mountain Ski Area for $350/mo. Highway 90 is a stones throw away, and sees a daily traffic counts of 43,000 vehicle. And the ski area is a huge success in the Winter, and Summer for the mountain bikers.

As far as, small town success, Mr. Guest. When your the only show in town, or if your sharing it with one other. All the pizza dollars flow through you. Last year Americans purchased $421 Billion in Retail Food Purchases, thats $1640 for every warm body in America. Pizza acounted for 17% of that, that $239.17 for every man, woman and child in every large or small town in America. So in a small town of 2K, there is $40K a month in potential pizza sales each month. Add Subs, Grinders, Pasta’s, and Wings, and the Gross potential for a small town rises to over $100K a month. As for my 75%, I am working for free, the only thing I will receive is 4% royalties, I am not asking for a licensing fee, or consulting fees, like many of the other franchises. I was looking over the UFOC for PITA PIT the other day. They want $25,000 for a franchise fee, and they are charging $185,000 to open a store, that has a six foot makeline, a 7 x 10 walkin, and a 24 inch electric grill with hood. It was a joke, but they found 200 fools, last year to pony up the money to open stores up.

Now you can talk about Net Present Value, and Internal Rate of Return till your blue in the face. Good Luck in the larger markets I did my time in the top 70. I’ll stick to delivering pizza’s in BFE.

Tommie,
I appreciate what you do & complimented you on the same. I don’t live in a small town & I don’t plan on moving to one. If I did, I would certainly conduct buisiness in a different fashion. Your looking at $350 for 2500 sq ft?
That would cost me > 5k plus CAM in my market. I can’t lease a brownfield in the ghetto for that kind of money.

I brought up the NPV calcs because it is a legitimate issue when someone is sitting on 200K cash & looking to get into pizza.

Great that you can make money in your market, but don’t you think we are talking apples & oranges here?

I’m sorry if I offended you, however, pizza is not pizza in this day and age. I won’t bother to explain as you are so adverse to experience.

?HUH?
Misquote?