Things NOT to say to a pizza operator

It seems as the years go on, more and more people are getting to be these types of customers. No clue what they want, expect us to hand them anything they want and there should always be a special or coupon for whatever they decide to order.

Take last night for example, guy calls up 3 times before finally placing and order for today (right in the middle of dinner time last night). Phone person spends 10 minutes! on the phone with him when he finally decides to order on call #4. Then 5 minutes later he calls back to add 5 wings! and complains about the tax. He keeps my phone person on the phone for ANOTHER 10 minutes just to complain about the new tax.

All in all we spent about 35 minutes with this one customer during our peak Friday night dinner rush.

And “Non-Restaurant people” wonder why substance abuse so rampant in this industry.
Here ya go, this explains it!

The older i get, the more i think it should be mandatory that every adult must work 1 year in customer service between 18 and 25.

I had a woman say to an employee that they feel like a fat pig because they are going to eat this entire pizza as they were waiting for it to be done…the employee made the mistake of assuming she was pregnant and replied “don’t feel bad, you are eating for 2!”

yeah that was an awkward conversation since she was not with child…although she appreciated the free pizza