Think Tank Reunion in Las Vegas During Expo, Mar. 28, 6:30-8pm!

Admission is free so what are you saying? :wink:

like i said…totally worth it lol:D

It was nice meeting you guys. Nice little gathering but didnt get a chance to meet everybody! Maybe next year

I’m sorry I missed the party, I was offered the chance for dinner at Michael Mina’s Stripsteak and couldn’t pass up on the opportunity. I did very much enjoy running into some Think Tank members on the show floor. I hope every one had a great Expo.

Well that was fun! My first time to the Vegas show. I particularly enjoyed getting the meet with people I have interacted with for years but never met in person.

I particularly enjoyed the chance to get to meet the PMQ team even though they are banned from the show (how stupid is that Pizza Today!?) Great people. Great supporters of the industry. Hopefully the new owners at PT will open their eyes.

After 18 years of working with Michael Anthony at Microworks it was great to finally shake hands. I have been happy with them all these years and working with the same person too.

I also got to meet the guys at Edge Ovens. I did a small amount of business with them as MF&P for years when I had my slice location and was running a triple stack of Lincolns. They had all the part! Now the ovens they are making look just great. When the time comes I will be talking with them.

The Stani booth wins big time. Welcoming. Nice people. Made me feel that they appreciate our business. I was hoping to meet Steve Rouse (spelling?) who comes on the TT from time to time but I guess he was not at the show.

As ever, Daddio is a pleasure to hang out with. I also had the chance to BS with other owners and look at a lot of products.

Hard to believe that there are even more gluten free suppliers than pepperoni suppliers at the show… all to serve a tiny fraction of the pizza market (and declining). The assortment of products overall is a bit repetitive but the show is not very big so you really can walk every aisle slowly in a day and stop and visit with the things that are interesting. I think that if you were looking to open a store there would be a lot of great resources there. If you are already open and mostly happy with what you are doing the product offering is a bit repetitive… but then if you are looking for something in particular the smart phone app will quickly list the suppliers and you can go have a look.

Thanks to PMQ for putting this together and glad to hace met several of you, great energy and vibe! Would be good to have an organized networking time for those of us who don’t know many of the group to at least meet everyone, and maybe have tables based on topics or advice one is seeking, No doubt that many minds can bring insight and ideas quicker and better than a few.

Had a great time got to discuss some good ideas with other owners, really enjoyed talking with the couple from OHIO that have the trailer setup and do the Farmers Mkt but of course I cant remember their name so if you know who I am talking about let me know