This video will either make you laugh or make you mad

I saw this video today and knew I needed to share it with the Think Tank community. Sometimes when you see off-the-wall reviews of your pizzeria on Yelp, you think you’re all alone.

Check out this video with chefs like Andrew Zimmern and John Besh reading aloud their bad Yelp reviews. It makes you realize that every restaurant is facing the same problems.

Enjoy…

http://eater.com/archives/2013/06/20/wa … eviews.php

This just goes to show ya…
You can please most of the people most of the time, but you simply cannot please all of the people all of the time. This is the main reason why I don’t pay any attention to these axe grinding sites. With that said, when the local health department decides to publish the short comings of a local restaurant because they have not deemed it important enough to address the cited problems in a timely manner, my ears do perk up and I do pay attention.
Good restaurants depend heavily upon repeat customer business, poor sanitation, bad food, and miserable service are not conducive to repeat business where I come from, so any store that is successful, and remains successful must be doing something right. My favorite pizza place: AJ’s NY Pizzeria, Manhattan and Topeka, Kansas <www.ajsnypizza.com> has only been in business for 5-years now and they have grown from one to three stores. The secret? Clean, friendly, and GREAT FOOD with enough variety in the menu to keep my meal options interesting.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Proves how worthless Yelp really is for insight.

Dale;
I see it as an extension of the internet, and everything posted on the internet is absolutely true and correct, right? Right?? Right??? :lol: