This weeks special....

Any large pizza cut into 10 slices instead of 8 - only $1 extra! Get 2 extra slices for only 50 cents each!

How many of your customers would jump right on this? :lol:

gee that’s brilliant… insult the customer then ask them for an extra buck.

you should open a shop with kyle

:lol:

You miss the point - not too many customers would be insulted!

Funny thing is most would jump at it!

Hey brilliant are you ready for a Detroit style beat down yet?

hey, i’m still planning my roadtrip to your town of 53 pizzerias. i’ll stop by for some of your 2.99 slop. unless it’s .99 by then.

who would of thought, you could get a large pizza cheaper than a gallon of gasoline… only in michigan…

Ease up there, skippy. Let’s not have thread leakage into new conversations. Keep your trash talking to the thread it started in, please.

(PS please register)

Imagine this,we now have threats in Our classy and informative think tank.What a shame that no matter where you go these type of folks will try to ruin it.On the topic of the 10 sliced pie I think it may be a decent idea I just wouldn’t charge more money though.But it is original.

Niccademo    [keep your dough off da cieling]

Imagine this,we now have threats in Our classy and informative think tank.What a shame that no matter where you go these type of folks will try to ruin it.On the topic of the 10 sliced pie I think it may be a decent idea I just wouldn’t charge more money though.But it is original.

Niccademo    [keep your dough off da cieling]

Goomba and other TT members,

Sorry for losing my cool there. This guy has been making smart remarks to me pretty consistently. The kind that get you bopped in the nose around here! I let my anger take control there for a minute. I will try to contain myself.

Kyle

You want to really confuse them, offer an ODD NUMBER of slices for the up charge. “NEW: More slices. Regular 16-inch pie now avialable in 11 slices! Only $1 more”

Speaking from my own short trigger experience, you never know who is behind the “guest” making comments. I know it can happen, and yours wasn’t really as snide as mine was :frowning: This situation is why I keep asking people who are here regularly to REGISTER and log in. We get to know who you are, rely on the name, and develop a rapport with you, or whoever. If the legitimate users are logging in and at the control of the moderators, then we can have civil discussions more.

yeah, sorry kyle , i know i’ve been a little rough on you the last couple weeks. you got me all wound up about your 2.99 deal.

can’t wee all just get along?
-rodney king