time/temperature sheet - health department

Hi. Not sure if this has been asked before. We got our normal visit from the health department and after 4 years, they have decided that we need to have a time/temperature sheet. A little back ground… We sell slices to the high school kids. We make approximately 15 pies around 11 am, start baking them around 12 (4 at a time) and they are gone by 1pm. Any extras we put on top of the oven for the next hour and then we dump them. They now say we need to have a way of telling when the pizzas were made, how long they sit out and when they need to be thrown out i.e. a colored dot chart, a list of times etc. They suggested we put the matching dots on the trays to correspond with the chart on the wall. When I asked if they had something they could show me that someone else had, they said they didn’t have one. Go figure!!! My question is this… Do any of you do this and if so, can you give me an example of what it looks like? I really don’t think it’s necessary as they are gone within the allotted 4 hours time. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Fla is starting to require a similar time system…I’ve yet to implement one tho…