Tiny deck ovens

I am sure you all have seen the bakers pride 2 pizza deck ovens. but they are $2,500 bucks.

Has anyone bought or used a Admiral craft or kitchen monkey, they are only $700?

I wanted to get one to reheat slices or finish a well done pizza to give it a crispy crust.

1 Like

I have had my BP slice oven for 20yrs and never had an issue so I would say it is worth it…

1 Like

what temp do you use to reheat slices?

keep on 400…we cook with Edge but finish all cripsy & well done pies in there since it can hold 2 18" pies at once

1 Like

That was my plan also. when people ask for well done, what they really mean is crispy crust, I currently push the pizza back in but that burns the cheese, and also conveyors are just not very good at getting crust crispy. so I thought id put it in the deck oven for about 1 minute to just crispen up the crust.

1 Like

Also the name Kitchen Monkey doesn’t really inspire confidence :grinning:

for us crispy mean 2 minutes in the slice oven and well done is 4…timer used for everything including slices

1 Like

Do you know where i can buy a deck oven brush that fits in the countertop deck oven?

if you flip the stones every once in a while they will burn off and clean themselves

1 Like

Why not just leave an empty screen behind the pizza and push it back?

I bought a used one for $500 I’m killing it!making pizzas at my pizza stand in small markets that set up… It’s paying the bills Check out Lori Vs pizza on Instagram you could see the oven on that video

I have the kitchen monkey p18 or whatever it’s called bakes great. I use it to test pizza dough recipes at my house very nice to have

1 Like