To change or not to change?

Thanks for all the info… My pizza for most of the week counted for average 30 % sales. Fri. night was 50%. Are these bad figures or normal? As stated, I serve pizzas, dinners, subs, breadsticks, wings, salads and asst. soups and apps.

I have close to 20 other Pizzarias in my immediate area, I was struggling at the beginning of last year with getting sales up, it seemed that no mater what I did for marketing, Advo, Door hangers, Faxing, My sales barely budged. however I took about 5 Grand and some loans from marlin leasing, all and all about 20g’s worth of changes. and made some seriouse sales headway.

At first I was scared, I wasnot making a whole bunch of money, and I had what I thought was a solid customer base, I lost a few customers due to my changes, but how I finally sold my self on changing was that if I kept catering to the same people I was not going to budge on sales, so I bit the bullet. and Changed my look, my recipes… Still changing. and went from 2 people working inside and driving to 8 people, I know have a staff of 37 people and my sales have gone up every month since last may. Cross your fingers, for me.

Essentially change is good, if your product is not.
Change is good if your not making money
Change is good if you dont see your self making increases in sale comperable to the increases in the costs of doing business cast down from your Shoddy governor.
Change and you wont regret it.
neither will your customers.

you want at least 50% pizza sales. maybe your pizzas are under priced?