To move?

Ok so i have this interesting opportunity. I have a pizza shop on the waaaay outskirts of town and we do just fine. Over in town there is an available building that is an old cicis place. its beautiful. fire suppression is still in there its almost a wheel equipment in and go. we make our dough from scratch sauce from scratch and all that so we have the corner on authentic within a pretty big radius. The shopping center is a lowes shopping center with the available space next door to lowes. In our area this is the area where you go to eat. two mex places mcds wendys applebees and a ryans. behind this shopping center is a walmart shopping center and all the stores that come with it. the demographics are 23,000 employees in area and 66,000 households in trade area. there is a pizza hut and a papa johns neither in the immediate area. the rent is not to bad in my opinion at 3400 a month the space is around 4000 sq ft. with these numbers i was wondering if there were any experienced people out there to help me try to figure projected sales or how to determine is this seems to be a good venture? thanks and if i have (and im sure i did) left any important info out that i need to answer just let me know!

The big question for me is, what happened to CiCi’s? Not saying you couldn’t make a go of it, just why did a cheap buffet joint go under there?

great thought! owning a pizza place locally i have heard all kinds of stories on what happened. some of us can relate lol to what happens when the owner isnt present. from customers i hear about how they had a buddy that always “hooked” them up to to many chief not enough indians to just about every other scenario you can thinks of. thats all without me asking. just people talking. i would like to think that sometimes when a business fails its simply the decisions made of the operator. i also have learned myslef that operating a successful pizza shop requires a lot of work which im sure a lot of people dont understand going in. and to a final note one of the benefits that i see are the buildout costs that i wont have because someone prob paid half a million for them.

great thought! owning a pizza place locally i have heard all kinds of stories on what happened. some of us can relate lol to what happens when the owner isnt present. from customers i hear about how they had a buddy that always “hooked” them up to to many chief not enough indians to just about every other scenario you can thinks of. thats all without me asking. just people talking. i would like to think that sometimes when a business fails its simply the decisions made of the operator. i also have learned myslef that operating a successful pizza shop requires a lot of work which im sure a lot of people dont understand going in. and to a final note one of the benefits that i see are the buildout costs that i wont have because someone prob paid half a million for them.