Top 3 Selling Pizzas?

Curious about what other pizzerias sell the most of. So what are your top 3 selling pizzas? Hell, while we’re at it, what are your top 3 selling toppings?

1. Our Special-pepperoni, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, bacon, sausage, beef
  2. Pepperoni
  3. Meat Lovers-pepperoni, bacon, ground beef, sausage, ham

[LIST=1]
[]Daddio’s House Special – ham, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives
[
]Pepperoni
[*]Hawaiian Deluxe – ham, bacon, pineapple, mozza and cheddar
[/LIST]

Game over-- tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage, onion, Gorgonzola, pesto
Spicy island-- ham, pineapple, Serrano, cilantro
Paulies-- tzatziki base, gyro, onion, feta, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, tomato

pepperoni
sausage
mushrooms

all in various combinations and plain cheese pizzas are a close 4th. Walter

1. Pepperoni
  2. Buffalo Chicken
  3. Pepperoni, mushroom, italian sausage, sweet pepper and onion

Ours are pepperoni/jalapeño and ham/pineapple. If we can’t understand the customer we give them one of each and they always seem to be happy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 3 selling specialties would be: Works, Meat Lovers and Margheritas
Top 3 toppings: Pepperoni is King. Ground Sausage, Italian Sausage then probably Black Olives

That’s a great simple pie every time, I make it a lot for the staff when they’re hungry.

Top 3 pies:
Bacon Cheeseburger - ketchup/mustard mix, ground beef, pickles, mozz, cheddar, red onions, bacon, and sesame seeds
Jalapeno Popper - cream cheese, extra jalapenos, mozz, cheddar, bacon
Muffaletta - garlic butter, ham, hot giardiniera peppers, mozz, grape tomatoes, and salami

Top 3 toppings:
Pepperoni
Hot Giardiniera Peppers
Chicken or Mushrooms

If you’ve never tried Hot Giardiniera on a pie, you’re missing out.

Joe -

As a Chicago native I think you’ll appreciate what we call the “Windy City Fire.” It’s everything you get on a combo sandwiche (Italian Beef, Italian Sausage and Giardinera).

Other than that, we sell the most of…

Superfreak - Canadian Bacon, Pepperoni, Sausage, Green Pepper, onion, banana pepper, black olive, mushroom

Carnivore - Canadian bacon, ground beef, it sausage, pepperoni, bacon

I’ll also mention we sell more cheesebombs and Flinger Rolls (mini-calzones) than we do any specic pizza.

Nice Patrick, glad you’re kickin ass my man! I still remember my ISU days when you first opened and were giving away the now epic-and-legendary Cheese Bombs to in the new student coupon books handed out at the dorms! I hope to plan a trip down to ISU sometime when I’m back home and stop by your joint and Pub II of course! Your combo pizza is on my bucket list for sure. Took a great deal of time and effort to get the proper Hot Giardiniera sent out to Cali. California has their own misconception of Hot Giardiniera which entails huge chunks like floret size of cauliflower and carrots and peppers in vinegar, it’s absurd. I use Fontanini and pay a buttload to get it out here but it’s legit. They’re the only ones I could get out this way and pay $62/cs for 4 gals!

Are hot giardiniera peppers normally mixed with cauliflower and celery, etc. or is it similar to sliced jalapenos? Are they pickled?

All different types. The spicy peppers are typically Serrano, sometimes Jalapeno though. The one from Fontanini uses celery, red peppers, green peppers, Serrano peppers, and small green olives. These are all pickled in vinegar and then the vinegar is mostly drained and then they are packed in a vegetable oil, usually Soybean oil. The brand Portillo’s Italian Beefs uses is Marconi and yes they use cauliflower and carrots in theirs. The veggies are cut into very small pieces normally. However in California, there are some of their own brands out here that just have huge massive chunks of veggies in pickling liquid in large 1 gal jars and that’s not to be confused with what is found in Chicago, Philly, and northern Italy.

These can be found on Amazon if you want to get a small 16oz jar to try yourself. The price is a bit high on Amazon if you ask me. If you do try out hot giardiniera on a pizza for the first time, please make sure you drain the oil before topping your pie or that baby will smoke up in your oven! I prefer to put the Giard under the cheese too btw so it can ooze it’s flavor into the sauce, the way Jesus intended it to be :slight_smile:

Pep
Mashed potato
Stuffed hot pepper

Do you use fresh jalapeños or pickled? If fresh do you remove the seeds?

Pickled. I started out with fresh and people here kept requesting pickled so I changed over. I will say the best bacon topping for pizzas is from US Foods. 1/2" cut. We top each pie when it comes out and push back in oven for 90 secs to get the juices flowing.

If you try it, let me know how it turns out!

What are your cheese bombs and finger rolls

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk