Toppings Pricing Structure

December

We caharge from $1.89 for regular toppings and $2.50-$4.50 for premium toppings (im referring to my large pizzas)

I wanted to see how others have their toppings priced and setup. I know some places charge more for the 1st topping and less for additional toppings. Ive also seen some places give the 1st topping at no charge. Interested to see how others do it.

Sometimes I think Im not charging enough for toppings other days customers scoff at the price

I charge 2.50(16") & more for premium. I used to for a number of yrs have it structured to have meats cost more than veggies, but changed it just recently & made it the same across the board

Plain Cheese

Slices are only available Monday-Friday from 11am-2pm.
  • 16" Large
  • $15.99
  • 12" Medium
  • $12.99
  • 10" Small
  • $9.99
  • 10" GLUTEN FREE
  • $14.99
  • 8" Personal
  • $7.99
  • Slice
  • $2.19
Make it Vegan Cheese
  • 16" Large
  • $6.00
  • 12" Medium
  • $4.00
  • 10" Small
  • $3.00
  • 8" Personal
  • $2.00
Extra Cheese
  • 16" Large
  • $2.99
  • 12" Medium
  • $2.59
  • 10" Small
  • $1.59
  • 8" Persoanl
  • $1.29
  • Slice
  • $.99
Premium Toppings
  • 16" Large
  • $3.39
  • 12" Medium
  • $2.89
  • 10" Small
  • $2.29
  • 8" Personal
  • $1.99
  • Slice
  • $1.39
Regular Toppings
  • 16" Large
  • $2.49
  • 12" Medium
  • $1.99
  • 10" Small
  • $1.49
  • 8" Personal
  • $1.39
  • Slice
  • $.89
White Pizza
  • 16" Large
  • $2.29
  • 12" Medium
  • $1.29
  • 10" Small
  • $.99
  • 8" Personal
  • $.59
Pizza Slices

Only available Monday-Friday from 11am-2pm
  • Plain Cheese
  • $2.19
  • Vegan Cheese
  • $3.69
  • Extra Cheese
  • $.99
  • Add Premium Toppings
  • $1.39
  • Add Regular Toppings
  • $.89

Does anyone reduce the price per topping after a certain amount of toppings??

Its kind of difficult to make everything make logical sense when it comes to pricing. My large 3 topping is almost the same price as my large house special. If I were to raise the price of the house special it would be out of line for what society says is acceptable to pay for pizza.

When I was learning the ropes years ago I was always told if its more than 2 toppings cut back on how mych you put on.

Your right, it dosen’t make logical sense. But were making pizzas, not casseroles. 🙂
I remember a couple decades ago I ordered pepper steak at a chinese place, I asked to add mushrooms and they charged me a dollar extra. I asked, “why are you charging extra, your just going to put less steak, peppers and onions in there”, they didnt budge. Its just the game we play.
At my place, 1 to 2 toppings zero reduction.
3 to 4, 25% reduction, 5 to 6, 50% reduction
7 and up 75%
For example, working the outer rim next to the sauce, pepperonis touch.
3 to 4 toppings the pepperonis have half space. no space working inward
5 to 6 topping the pepperonis have whole space. no space inward
7 and up, pepperonis have 1 and a half pepperoni space. 8 toppings is the limit.
pepperoni, ham slices, tomato slices this is easy to teach.
The other toppings are harder to teach. If its a supreme pizza(8 topping). I tell employees, picture in your mind a pizza that is just green pepper. Now take away 75%.
I don’t reduce the price per topping after a certain amount of toppings. It would just be too confusing.
The people in my area that choose 8 different toppings, don’t seem concerned about the price.

Back