Trade Name

I was wondering how should I go about registering a trade name? I mean for example if my logo and printed materials will say “Bob’s Pizza,Wings & Things” but my signage will just Say “Bob’s Pizza” which should I actually register? Thanks.

In my state, you do it on the Secretary of State website. No reason you can not do both.

You’re best off doing both, if available. “Bob’s Pizza” might be taken.

Yes, ,check your Sec of State website.