Tripe Stack Middleby 570's for sale

I posted this in the classified but posts there don’t get many views.

I’m replacing the triple stack of Middleby 570’s in my newly acquired store with Edge 60’s and need to find a home for these. If you’re in need of ovens that can put out a serious volume of pizzas, these are for you. All three are currently installed and cooking and can be seen and tested any time. The Edge 60’s will be installed sometime in July which is when these will be available to be picked up or shipped. I can have these professionally crated at buyers expense. These are set up for natural gas but can easily be converted to run on propane. Asking $21000. Please email any questions.

Hi Paul:

I see you are not getting any responses.

I have contact with a large number of reconditioners.

If you would Like I can see if there is any interest form them:

If so pleas indicate your location >

George Mills

Sorry I forgot to add please list serial numbers
George Mills

Thank you George. The ovens are located in Gainesville, Fl 32601. They will be professionally crated. The serial numbers are HSC 5270, HSC 5272 and 904151105. I’m hopeing to get at least $18K but from the refurbishers I’ve spoken to it doesn’t seem like they are willing to pay that high. I definitley appreciate any help.

I will see what I can find for you.

George Mills

Call me on your ovens. You are not that far off on pricing. We buy hundreds of ovens and send our own crew and trucks. You would not need to incure an costs to have them removed or crated. We could also work with Mark and Mike to schedule receipt the same day they are installing.

We buy them working or not. All ovens received to our plant are stripped and returned to original condition with either used or new parts as specified by their future customers.

We are not a broker, we are actually a 40,000 plant that processes the equipment for end-user consumption.