Try to make the pizza cruise!

I hope that this next pizza cruise some more of the regular TT contributors can make the trip. I went on last years pizza cruise and had a great time. I would really like to meet some more of the people in person and the cruise is a great way for it. Hope to see many of you in Feb. 2008!

I agree, the Pizza Cruise this past January far exceeded my expectations and I hope to meet more of you on next year’s cruise. If you would like to learn more about the 2008 Pizza Cruise, go to http://www.pizzacruise.com . There is also a video there from the 2008 Cruise.

The 2008 Pizza Cruise takes place Feb 10th-16th, 2008 and goes to Key West, FL, Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

omit the “period” after .com 2 hit the site correctly

I have to chime in on this also. The pizza cruise is a fantastic time and a great learning experience. We had so much fun last year that we signed up for this one while we were still sailing on the last one. They did not even have the dates or location locked in yet! DON’T MISS IT!!!

Tom B., I’m looking foreward to ordering “two at a time” with you again…

Make sure to sign up now so you have something to look forward to over the next seven months. Having a vacation in the future that you know is coming helps you stay focused on why you love this biz.

And make sure to let the rest of us posters know if ya go so we can also look forward to putting a face with the username!