Wanted to buy:Seasoned pizza pans or al least an alternative

Been looking for some on ebay and actually found the trays I think now looking for the pans.If someone could send me a link to some of the same kind of oans that will “season” with age and look like the old grungy ones it would be appreciated.
Derek

Re: Wanted to buy:Seasoned pizza pans or al least an alterna

What are you looking for? I have some 12" and 14" pans that have been used for about 2 years that are for sale. I have gone to a different style.

looking for 8,12,14,16" ones.Can anyone elsen at least tell me where to buy the ones that season well?
Derek

If you are looking for new try www.pizzatools.com

You can also go to American Metalcraft <www.amnow.com> or 1-800-333-9133. They have a large assortment of non-anodized pans in their catalog. Just remember, when using any seasoned pan, NEVER allow it to soak in water as this will cause the seasoning to begin coming off like a bad sunburn. Not something your customers will appreciate. If this happens, the only thing you can do is to strip all of the seasoning off of the affected pans and re-season, but then you will be baing in pans of different color, some dark and some golden in color until they too darken up like the rest of the pans.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

tom,
Is that what I’m looking for-Non-anodized pans?
Derek

Derek;
I stand corrected. You can have plain, spun aluminum pans or anodized pans, you just don’t want to have the black anodized finish pans. The black anodized finish is for those people who don’t want to have to season their pans.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor