Way to spray oil or artificial butter

Has anyone seen a bottle capable of spraying heavy oil or the artificially flavored butters? Every one I’ve tried to this point ends up squirting a stream instead of a “spray”. Thanks for any leads…

good question, maybe it needs to ne pressurized ?
I would like to know also,
Otis

why not brush?

We brush now - messy - drips, having an open container, can’t brush on if there is something (like spices) already on there else it will contaminate the brush and butter, etc…etc…

I’ve used spray bottles from Sysco to spray oil on breadsticks…get an adjustable nozz;e…costs a few bux…

I’ve never had a problem, but I do know that some of the butter flavored oils are pretty thick and this might be your problem. Try some plain salad oil in your spray bottle to see if it will spray with just the oil in it. If so, all you need to do is to either slightly heat the butter oil or thin it down with a little additional canola oil or something. There is a sprayer made for all kinds of food oils. It is called a “Hot Shot” sprayer and they are available from most bakery equipment suppliers, BUT they are charged from an air hose so you will need to have a source of clean ari to periodically recharge the sprayer. I see a lot of operatore just using the commercial spray cans of Whirl and similar products too.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor