Welcome Back J_r0kk

I did not want to hi-jack the other thread…

J_r0kk I went to Gardner KS in October but did not make it to Ft. Riley…Maybe next year…Glad to hear all is well…What are you you doing work wise these these days?..Take care!..

yeah - welcome back!!

Trust me, Jim, we are ALL glad to hear it. I can channel the living sometimes, too. You would be amazed how well remembered you have been in your time away. Your legacy has been as strong as the late, great Otis Gunn. He did pass away.

Glad to hear you are still poking in occasionally . … or at least once. The enthusiasm and experience are one thing . . . the fun and personality you provide are a huge asset that we can use here.

wow…didn’t know that about otis…soo sad… but am glad to see j_rokk is back, I don’t post much but I’ve gotten a lot of useful information from all of you guys…so thank you…

Royster wrote:

J_r0kk I went to Gardner KS in October but did not make it to Ft. Riley…Maybe next year…Glad to hear all is well…What are you you doing work wise these these days?..Take care!..

Wow, that was right down the road about 2 1/2 hours from me. Did you stop by the Wheat State Pizza store over there? I was one of the designers for that place. As far as work, I have a regular job in my old career: telecommunications. However, I’ve been thinking about getting back into the biz lately, not as an operator, but behind the scenes with a direct mail advertising business. We’ll see how it goes. The plan is in it’s beginning stages.

Wizzle Wassell wrote:

yeah - welcome back!!

LOL, I can’t believe you’re still holding on to that name. I remember the day you came up with that name because of the hard time you were getting from being a registered guest. And thanks for the welcome back.

paul7979 I saw you make a post on the other thread. Did you ever hit $1m or did the recession pop you like it did everybody else?

NicksPizza Simply put: I missed you buddy.

To everyone else who doesn’t know me. My name is J_r0kk. I’m a former poster and pizza restaurant owner. I was one of the many who tried to dream too big too quickly by expanding before I was ready and paid the ultimate price. Not only did I lose the store I was trying to build, but the debt from that second store combined with operational failures and slowed sales in the first store caused me to lose everything.

I’ve always been one to try to help and I hope I’ve accomplished that over the years. I’m living proof though, that if you don’t stay on top of your game and make smart financial decisions it can all come crashing down and there is nothing you will be able to do to stop it. I’ll be poking my head in from time to time. If anyone needs help, just ask.

-J_r0kk

Yes I stopped at Wheat State Pizza for a pizza…I asked about you, but the kids working (almost closing on a Sunday) had no idea who you were…Great pizza…

LOL, That just goes to prove:

When you’re outta sight, you’re outta mind.

Jim glad to here you are back missed you and hope you can get back in the game if in anyway

dennis

Sure is good to hear from ya Jrockk. I am surprised you haven’t written a book of the journey cuz what a journey it has been, I’m sure. The thing we all know for sure is you will give 100% in anything you do!

Funny after all this time, just realizing your name is Jim.

Really nice to hear from ya and glad you are doing ok

Kris

J_Rokk:
If it’s any consolation for you, that store has undergone a major staff change in the last several months.

Jim, you were out of sight here but never out of mind. A lot of us often referred to your expertise and valid and valued opinions often. Nick did just the other day, but then again he has a j_r0kk shrine :lol:

Glad to see you back.

Dave

May I be the first to continue the tradition?

YOU

DA

MAN!!

You were gone but not forgotten
bubba

Wow guys. You’re all bringing back old memories. Thanks for all your support. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Its great to have friends in this business. It’s a good support group. Maybe one of these days we can all meet up at one of PMQ’s events (centrally located, of course).

Dennis, how many stores are you up to now? You’ve gotta catch me up.

Dave, how are things in OZ? Still hitting on all cylinders?

Bubba, that’s awesome. No, [size=7]YOU DA MAN![/size]

Stebby1, is that Jason down there at the Wheat State store in Emporia? Good to see you posting in here. Keep up the good work.

Kris, about the book. You should no better than anybody: This information is only worth 2 cents.

See below v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

J_rokk:

Ya caught me!

Dealing with you in Junction City, I found you to be arrogant and unethical. Say what you will, but it was a pleasure to put you out of business.

Good luck to you in a career where you may have a fighting chance. :roll:

Hey pizzadoc, what a class act you are!!! Way to throw allegations around while hiding behind your anonymity. Your feeble attempt to discredit a long time member of this board just makes you look like an a$$hole.

same here pizza doc you are a jerk, who is being arrogant and unethical now

Grow up, if you want to post at least make it helpfull

Jim !! My brother from another mother !

Good to hear from you again. We’ve really missed having you around.

td

td_VP192 writes:

Jim !! My brother from another mother !

Good to hear from you again. We’ve really missed having you around.

td

Wow, everybody’s coming out of the woodwork! Man I’m glad to see you’re still fighting. Awesome.

• J_r0kk